Howdy and welcome to the Grocery Budget Makeover!
I’m Erin Chase, founder of $5 Dinners and the new Grocery Budget Makeover course.
You are the lucky recipient of the video course and my guess if you are wondering what the heck this is 😉
The Grocery Budget Makeover is a ‘video course’ designed to change the way you shop for groceries. It lasts for 10 weeks and you’ll get the following:
- 10 weeks of instructional and informational videos – These will help you reframe your thoughts, teach you cool new strategies plus it will feel like we’re sitting together in my kitchen chatting about what changes you need to make.
- 10 weeks of worksheets and printable resources – You can’t make changes in any area of your life or complete a successful makeover without a little bit of work. The worksheets (combined with the videos) will be your lifeline through the makeover. They will help you identify areas to improve and what changes you could start making in this journey.
- Cooking demo videos – Every couple weeks, I’ll share a cooking demo of a recipe related to that week’s lesson.
- Access to a super secret Facebook group – Makeover-ees will get to chat with each other, inspire each other and encourage each other…and of course, I’ll be chiming in too. This community is an amazing resource and so so valuable in helping you succeed!
- Special Bonus 1 – my Grocery Budget Formula worksheet
- Special Bonus 2 – Special video for how to deal with food allergies on a budget, so you don’t spend too much on overpriced products.
- Special Bonus 3 – Special video about all the great grocery savings mobile apps so you can save from the palm of your hand.
- Plus other fun surprises along the way!
Nothing for the moment on your end! Keep enjoying the rest of your holiday break!
On January 3rd, registration for the course will open to everyone. That morning, I will email you with information on how to log in to the course material. The emails will be coming from [email protected], so if you don’t see them please do a quick search to find them in your inbox or other folder in your inbox.
The first week of the course will be January 12th. I will email you the new materials every Tuesday morning and you can view the videos and get to work in the worksheets each week. We will be dissecting the grocery shopping “experience” to help make decisions on what changes you need to make to your routine and planning to help you save lots and lots and lots of $$!
If you ever need anything or have any questions, please email [email protected]!
Erin “let’s save some serious bucks in 2016” Chase