End Grocery Overspending Once & For All with Erin Chase’s Grocery Budget Makeover
Hi friend. I am on a mission to help you spend less money on groceries and I can’t wait to help you change the way you shop for groceries so you save a ton of money each week and month.
Let me tell you a bit about how this all came to be…
Years ago I would wonder through the grocery store, randomly grabbing ingredients that I thought would make a nice, simple meal and tossing them into my cart. I didn’t pay attention to shelf tags, sale prices, store ads…I just showed up, shopped and left.
I also flushed way too much money down the drain with this kind of shopping style.
I set out to cut our family grocery bill and was able to reduce it by half, from $500 to $250 (for our then family of 4). The combination of strategies and tactics that I utilized completely changed the way I shop forever. There’s a lot to the grocery planning process and routine and when you have all the pieces working well together, you will start to see significant savings.
The one and only place that I have all the pieces to the puzzle pulled into one place is here, in the Grocery Budget Makeover.
While I’ve shared many, many, many budget friendly recipes on $5 Dinners for almost 7 years, I’ve never actually pulled together all of my shopping, meal planning, couponing and cooking strategies into one place. That’s what the Grocery Budget Makeover is all about…it’s all my secrets and tactics, put together in a way that’s easy to digest (pun intended!) and guides you on a journey to spending way less money on groceries than you are now.
Many of the tools that Erin shares on Grocery Budget Makeover are tools that I already knew about. But what I didn’t know was how to really use them all together in a way that made sense. When I worked the system that Erin taught us, everything made sense, it was simple, and I saved hundreds! And I’m excited to save hundreds more! ~ Toni L.
I have a feeling that if I asked you how much you’re spending on groceries, you’d be embarrassed to admit the monthly total. (Am I right?)
This amazing grocery spending overhaul and makeover exists because I want you to stop overspending on groceries. I want you to stop wasting money. I want you to be forever changed, in both your grocery spending mentality and your grocery shopping strategy.
What if I asked you about your meal plan? Or how you actually work your way through the grocery store? Is life so chaotic that you just skip the entire shopping list all together?
There are many moving parts to the grocery shopping and planning process or ‘experience’ and in this makeover, you and I are going to dig deep and get real and make changes to your habits that will help you save a ton of money on your weekly shopping trips.
I want you to feel like you’re in control of the money you are handing over each week at checkout, and also feel like you’re stretching those dollars as far as you can. I want you to be an empowered grocery shopper, who confidently walks the aisles, snags the best deals and makes the most delicious meals at home.
In the end, I want to change the way you shop for groceries, so that you can spend less money in the store and less time in the planning and prep process.
So how does the grocery budget makeover work?
The Grocery Budget Makeover is a ‘video course’ designed to change the way you shop for groceries. It lasts for 10 weeks and you’ll get the following:
- 10 weeks of instructional and informational videos – These will help you reframe your thoughts, teach you cool new strategies plus it will feel like we’re sitting together in my kitchen chatting about what changes you need to make.
- 10 weeks of worksheets and printable resources – You can’t make changes in any area of your life or complete a successful makeover without a little bit of work. The worksheets (combined with the videos) will be your lifeline through the makeover. They will help you identify areas to improve and what changes you could start making in this journey.
- Cooking demo videos – Every couple weeks, I’ll share a cooking demo of a recipe related to that week’s lesson.
- Access to a super secret Facebook group – Makeover-ees will get to chat with each other, inspire each other and encourage each other…and of course, I’ll be chiming in too. This community is an amazing resource and so so valuable in helping you succeed!
- Special Bonus 1 – my Grocery Budget Formula worksheet
- Special Bonus 2 – Special video for how to deal with food allergies on a budget, so you don’t spend too much on overpriced products.
- Special Bonus 3 – Special video about all the great grocery savings mobile apps so you can save from the palm of your hand.
- Plus other fun surprises along the way!
The program starts on January 12th and ends in late March. Registration ends midnight EST on January 11th.
AND. AND. AND.
We have new options available for you!
In 2016, we are offering an “Audio Only” version where you get instant access to all of the lessons and worksheets. The lessons are all audio. We will not have a FB support group for the “Audio Only” version.
We will also have an “Extreme” Grocery Budget Makeover option available as well. (More on these new options down below!)
But I know what you’re thinking. (I really do. I’ve been there.) Let me take a stab at what your hesitations or questions about joining the Grocery Budget Makeover might be:
- I’m not sure I can afford it. Or invest in it. What’s the cost?
- I don’t know if I have time. What’s the time investment each week?
- I shop for organic or all real food. Will this help?
- What if I want more time to think about it? Or set aside money to pay for it?
- Proof is in the pudding. Has anyone done this makeover yet?
- I *think* I’m doing a good job, so how will I know if this will help me.
- I’m in the middle of a life transition, so now might not be the best time.
- I’m not very ‘Type A’ when it comes to anything…much less grocery shopping.
If we were shooting the breeze about all this around my kitchen table, here’s what I would say in response to these questions. (Pretend we’re sitting at my table, sipping coffee or sweet tea or soda or whatever.)
- Cost ~ The first group of makeover-ees will be getting a slightly lower price than future groups, because it’s the first group! The cost for this first round of the Grocery Budget Makeover is $49 total. Or less than $5 a week. It’s a very small investment, considering that I’m hoping to help you shave $49 off your grocery bill in the first week or two of the makeover! Also, we do offer a payment plan.
- Time ~ I have kept the videos brief, on purpose. (The longest one is about 13 minutes.) I don’t expect you’ll spend any more than 30 minutes a week watching the videos and working on the worksheets. Beyond the physical time of watching and writing, I’d hope that you’ll spend some time thinking each week about what I’ve taught and how to best implement the strategies into your process.
- Real Food Help ~ Due to food allergies in the family, I avoid most processed foods. I also use coupons for certain products and will show you where you can find coupons for these types of products, as well as organic products and more. This makeover is more about changing your mindset and methods of shopping. We will discuss couponing a little bit, but it’s not at all the focus of the makeover!
- Time to Wait ~ You really don’t have time to wait if you want to get in on this first round. If you need time to save or want to hear what other think, then mark your calendar for September 7th or 8th, when we open registration again!
- Proof ~ Yes, it works. As evidenced by the tens of thousands of dollars that were saved by the first group to complete the makeover this past summer. It was shocking, even to me…how much everyone was able to save. And how much more those ‘already-savvy-shoppers’ where able to get within their budgets.
Money Back Guarantee
I want you to be completely committed to this makeover. I want you to succeed and I know I can lead and guide you to a new way of shopping for groceries.
But if you feel like it’s not working for you, or that you aren’t getting the value from the program, you can request a refund. To be eligible for a refund, I require that you show completed worksheets up until the point of refund request. I need you to take action within the makeover before you decide you aren’t (or won’t) see results, and want a refund. I know that the only way to see results in a makeover is to take action.
If you do the work and don’t see results or see the value in the program, then I will happily refund your entire purchase and you can be on your merry way. Also, refunds will not be offered after week 5. This is my ‘show you you’re trying and if it doesn’t work, I’ll refund your purchase’ guarantee. I want to have a group of committed friends who really want to make a difference in their grocery spending.
I should also let you know that you’ll have lifetime access to this content, so you can move at your own pace if ‘life gets in the way!’
If the course doesn’t help you save money within 5 weeks you get 100% of your money back. I know it will, so I’m not worried. You’ll save money within the first week if you get to work right away.
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds for the Audio Only, Instant Access Makeover.
How & When to Register
If you’re ready to join me in the makeover, you need to get registered. Like today.
Reason being, registration for this first round of the Grocery Budget Makeover will close at midnight EST on Tuesday, January 11th. (And it won’t re-open until May!)
What to Expect Once You Checkout…
Once you submit the form on the checkout page, I’ll send you a couple of emails with information on where and how to login into the Super Saver Headquarters. The Super Saver Headquarters is your ‘home base’ and is where I will add the new content each week.
Starting on Wednesday, September 16th, I will add the first week’s videos and worksheets into the Super Saver Headquarters and I’ll email you to let you know they are ready for you. Each following Tuesday, I’ll load up the week’s new videos and worksheets and send you an email. We’ll also be chatting and encouraging each other along in the super secret Facebook group each week.
Still Haven’t Decided…
Think about how quickly the investment will earn itself back. Think about what you’d do with an extra $2400 a year (if you see $200 a month savings!). Challenge yourself to multiply the investment 5 fold and try to save $250 during the course of the makeover. You can totally do it.
I promise that if you commit to the makeover and learning what changes you need to make, I’ll blow you away and we’ll together rock your grocery spending. I’ve got one more story for you.
Katie from Northern California shared…This past year, I’ve had a hard time getting all that we need for our growing family of 7 for under $800/month, our set grocery budget. I found myself spending closer to $1000 a month and couldn’t figure out how to get back down to my preferred $800/month. During this past summer’s Grocery Budget Makeover I managed to get both months under $800 and feel great knowing that I can stay within our budget now.
Are you ready for this “Save (at least) $100-200 a month on groceries” Makeover???
I’m honored to be your personal grocery shopping assistant and coach. Together, we’re gonna completely flip turn upside-down the way you shop for groceries!
This is a limited time offer. On Tuesday, September 15th at midnight this offer will be gone until next year. So if you want to save money on your grocery bills from now on through the upcoming holiday season then you should buy now.