The Grocery Budget Makeover is a ‘video course’ designed to change the way you shop for groceries. It lasts for 10 weeks and you’ll get the following:
- 10 weeks of instructional and informational videos – These will help you reframe your thoughts, teach you cool new strategies plus it will feel like we’re sitting together in my kitchen chatting about what changes you need to make.
- 10 weeks of worksheets and printable resources – You can’t make changes in any area of your life or complete a successful makeover without a little bit of work. The worksheets (combined with the videos) will be your lifeline through the makeover. They will help you identify areas to improve and what changes you could start making in this journey.
- Cooking demo videos – Every couple weeks, I’ll share a cooking demo of a recipe related to that week’s lesson.
- Access to a super secret Facebook group – Makeover-ees will get to chat with each other, inspire each other and encourage each other…and of course, I’ll be chiming in too. This community is an amazing resource and so so valuable in helping you succeed!
- Special Bonus 1 – my Grocery Budget Formula worksheet
- Special Bonus 2 – Special video for how to deal with food allergies on a budget, so you don’t spend too much on overpriced products.
- Special Bonus 3 – Special video about all the great grocery savings mobile apps so you can save from the palm of your hand.
- Plus other fun surprises along the way!
The program starts on January 12th and ends in March. Registration will only be open from January 3rd through January 11th at midnight EST!